A propósito ainda da Ucrânia, uma panorâmica sucinta de quem se encontra actualmente proprietário dos órgãos de comunicação social lá do sítio...
"First National Television Channel UT-1" is owned by the president of the Social Democratic Party, led and dominated by chief of staff Viktor Medvedchuk.• "Inter TV" and "Studio 1+1 TV" have been Ukrainian national broadcasters since 1996, they are available in English, Ukrainian and Russian languages. They are owned by Viktor Medvedchuk and Gregory Surkis.
• "Alternativa TV", "TET Broadcasting Company", and "UNIAN (Ukrainian Independent Information & News Agency)" are also owned by Viktor Medvedchuk and Gregory Surkis.
• "STB TV" and "ICTV" are owned by the Viktor Pinchuk, the wealthiest man in Ukraine, with an estimated net worth of $3 billion.
• "Novyi Kanal (New Channel) TV" is owned by Viktor Pinchuk with a group of Jewish oligarchs from Russia called "Alpha Group."
• Jed Sandes, an American citizen and a Jew, publishes Korrespondent and Kiev-Post.
• Gregory Surkis publishes Kievskie Vedomosti and the weekly 2000.
• Jew Dmitro Gordon publishes Bulvar.
• Viktor Pinchuk publishes Facts and Commentaries.
• The Donetsk Group (Jewish-Russian oligarchs) publishes Segondnya.
Outras notas interessantes:
90% da banca ucraniana é controlada por imaginem quem.
Dos cerca de 400 deputados do parlamento ucraniano, entre 136 a 158 são imaginem o quê.
Os tais imaginários constituem 0.2% da população ucraniana.