Outro artigo muito interessante sobre «The Role of the Federal Reserve In Artificial Economics».
1. «In a world where all currencies are fiat, where none are backed by gold or silver, the nation whose currency is blessed to be the world's reserve currency -- the currency that is accepted for all international and domestic transactions -- has the uncanny privilege to be able to print all the currency it wants to out of thin air and not have to worry too much about it dropping in value.»
2. «The key international commodity that stabilizes the Dollar -- today's world reserve currency -- is oil.»
3. «under this incredible artificial economic scheme, in order for the U.S. to maintain some semblance of autonomy, from time to time the U.S. needs the price of oil to go up.»
4. «Only the nation with the greatest military might can enforce its world reserve currency status. Should any rogue nation attempt to sell oil in a currency other than the U.S. Dollar, that must be perceived as a clear and present threat to America's newfound Artificial Economic system.»
5. «There is too much domestic debt, held by both individuals and by the government, and too much exported production to return to sound fundamental economics without causing the mother of all recessions. The Fed really has no choice. Artificial Economics has taken on a life of its own. It is now our master, and we are now its slaves. »
Agora já sabem quem matou o Bambi. E porquê.